Job & Career Accelerator: Resume & Cover Letter Building Tools - 3

We do have Congress loaded to this platform to help patrons create and prospective resonates so on this sample resumes tab there are two steps first is going to filter your resumes through sample resumes according to the questions. You answered earlier so. I entered a science technology engineering and math for my jobs category and I chose mid-level job seeker as my experience level in step 2 it's going to filter the possible resumes by those those questions those answers and provide resumes. That match so in step 2. We can choose up to four of the sample resumes. Provided here and we can click.

Each of them. That we're interested in viewing and then. We can come down here to our sample resumes and click the ones. We want to view and as. I click that first. One project engineer. I can see the sample resume which has information. That our content matter experts are career related experts feel. This resume provides great examples for and there's actually an expert tips write-up of why the specific elements of this resume are good examples for us to follow. I want to see. Another sample. I can click. That other one that I highlighted and once again we're looking at that actual resume or extra excerpts of that resonate with.

Once again expert tips. This resume. I can add it to my reserves so at the bottom. I can click add to my resume builder that's going to drop. Me back into my resume template and I'll show. These sample resumes work so let's say I'm moving on to the next section of my resume the highlights of qualifications. I can click. That Add sign the plus sign and start typing my house qualifications from scratch. Once again refer to the helpful hints as well as the learn. More about how to complete. This section here so there's a lot of support here or I can. Now since I have created or saved a sample resume. Now have this option here which says add and customize the section for my selected sample resume so. I can come over to this section click. That plus sign and now. That resume sample for that second resume so.

Now we're looking at that second resume. That I chose the environmental engineer. One the highest qualifications are left listed here and I can add. This to my resume template by clicking that pad to resume links below the highlights of qualifications and that's going to drop. That full privacy politicians section into my resume template and of course I'm going to want to edit. This to make. It mine we've got the editing tools and I can overwrite. Anything here add additional bullets change the wording make. It mine and then I'll click Save and when. That our that's a disqualification is now part of my template and that's the way. We move through. This resume builder going through the sections. That apply to us I remember.

These are all optional so for instance. We don't have. Any licenses and certifications or honors and awards. We wouldn't add. Anything there. When we're done moving through. This and keeping in mind. That we do have the sample resumes and the keyword lists to draw on to help. Once we're done at the bottom. We can click the finish and review button which will show my completed resume in the forum. That I selected so. Because I've only completed a few sections of this template only. What I complete his display. I can edit it further by clicking the more options or I should save by clicking save my resume that's going to take.

Me to a page. We can see that my resume has been saved there goes. That resume. That I named resume 1. I see the and because. I just saved. It it doesn't provide a timestamp it's just saying now and I have options here to email. It copy it print. It download. It for to delete. I wanted to download. This resume to my desktop. It does provide three different formats. That I can choose. We can download or upload so. We had an existing resume. That we wanted to upload into. This tool or if. We wanted to download the resume. We just created two formats further. We have these three options. We can download as a Word document an Adobe PDF or as a rich text and if you're not sure in what case. You would need to download in what format. We do provide definitions on why you would use. Either format okay so. That is the resume builder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I chose the profession of a recruiter

Job & Career Accelerator: Resume & Cover Letter Building Tools - 5